Laudi Vidni, a new luxury handbag company, strives to empower women to be their own brand through the creation of custom handbags that come in a variety of colors, materials and silhouettes. The company approached Push with the need to differentiate itself from other handbag customization retailers...many of which offer inferior quality and service. And so, Push developed a unique company name and brand—“Laudi Vidni” (which subtly spells “individual” in reverse) that reflects the personal touch of each shopper’s taste in bags, defiant of the status-conscious air of other upscale brands.
Laudi Vidni appears sophisticated without being overbearing or stuffy. The brand-building effort can be seen throughout all Laudi Vidni collateral, including packaging, mail pieces, business cards and letterhead, and has led to the development of an equally unique website, laudividni.com.
Some features of the site include:
- Ability to build a custom bag from thousands of options
- Full 360-degree virtual previews of newly created bags, with zoom-in and zoom-out capabilities
- Preview of custom bags on virtual mannequins of varying heights and positions
- Recording of each step throughout the design process, making it possible to save bags for viewing and completion at a later point in time
- Sharing functions connecting to nearly 50 networking sites and chat programs
laudividni.com aligns with the brand’s individualist philosophy, using new technologies to offer a level of customization, preview and intuitiveness largely unseen on luxury fashion websites.