Every year The Pixel Awards recognize the best in web design and development in 20 different categories. The Pixel Awards sift through thousands of submissions and then narrow the entries down to only 5 Web sites per category (100 total sites). From there, they select 20 winners.
This year, Push's laudividni.com was honored with the title of 2009 Fashion Winner. Both ETA Logistics and Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill were nominated in the Travel and Experimental categories, respectively.
Push has also won the following Pixel Award titles and nominations in past years:
- 2008 Non-Profit Winner — Tijuana Flats Just In Queso Foundation
- 2006 Commerce Winner — Tijuana Flats
- 2006 Magazines Winner — ZINK Magazine
- 2008 Travel Nominee — Asbury Park Boardwalk
- 2008 Best in Show Nominee — Tijuana Flats Just In Queso Foundation
- 2007 Animation Nominee — eon at Lindbergh
- 2007 Commerce Nominee — Lake Nona
- 2007 Experimental Nominee — Airport Bags
- 2007 Games Nominee — Tomb Raider: Gametap Collection
- 2006 Best in Show Runner-Up — Tijuana Flats
Check out the awards for yourself at pixelawards.com